Did you know you can file a free federal and state return if your income in 2012 was $57,000 or less?

Have a question while you are preparing you return? Certified tax coaches can help.

Contact us:
By Phone: 855-698-9435
By: info@myfreetaxes.com

Assisters will be answering questions from Monday-Saturday, 9AM-9PM.
*Questions are answered in the order that they are received.
**Responses are provided within 24 hours; more complex questions may require additional research.

To e-file your 2012 tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with your Self Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2011 tax return. For help, click the blue at the bottom right of this page.